Thursday, August 27, 2009

updates bout my new upcoming life...

so bout the new job offer.... hmmm.... I've went for the interview on last Tuesday.... it was scary a day before and not so scary during the interview with Ms CJ... a very very experienced lady who has been working in FM for a very very long time... so what was the outcome you all may ask...

date of availability would be 1st October.. that is what Ms CJ wrote on the employment form... so i assume that i actually got the job... starting work on the 1st October....

it's completely a new thing for me as I've been studying hotel management majoring in food and beverage for 2 years and been working in sushi zanmai since march this year... suddenly changing to customer service in a FORWARDING (lol... have to change it.. this cant be wrong!!) company would be a big challenge for me.. but as everyone says... it's always a good thing to learn new things in life... get more experience and knowledge... in future, use the knowledge and experience to get better job and SALARY ... lolz...

i was negative about it at first but i think i need to keep myself positive to love my new job.... but i know i will be very 'hard hearted' to leave zanmai as i have been close to everyone there... the kitchen staff (ah lai, ah heng, ah hao, mike and ah meng) treat me like their "BRADER" *hits chest twice end with peace sign* arrhhh you know what i mean... and ah lam and ah teck, both PIC of kitchen staff whom i've been working with and always helping me to solve customer's complains... and ah chien whom i prefer to cook my YAKIMONO items/yakisoba ... oishi ne!! haihhh.... and the service staff (shiau wei, ah yian, ah yee, jack, phillip and angeline) that treat me as their "family/fren".... it's really gonna be sad and hard leaving them... especially my boss, CK whom is very understanding, helpful and caring.. and asst supervisor, Ah Boey whom i treat as my "daddy"... also very understanding... for this one month without my parents here, all my ups and downs are shared and solved with both of them... all my ups and downs are shared with Ah Mei as well whom i treat as my jiejie and closest best buddy as she is super understanding and she cares about me a lot...

OMG.... Writing this post also brings tears in my eyes... i wonder what will happen to me in another month time and how am i gonna be in my new job...

p/s: i've already wrote my resignation letter.. it's hard i tell you but have to do it some how... my mom especially hoping and wanting me to get the new job... you dunno how many arguments we've gone through throughout my hesitation of accepting the offer... all is filled with tears of stress and depress...

and i would like to take this opportunity to thank all my frens and family who has motivated and supported me throughout my hard times and persuaded me to accept the offer... you know who you are.... THANKS A BUNCH!! love ya'll to bits and pieces... hahahhah...

No comments: