Monday, December 15, 2008

MGS Primary Alumni Gathering

14th december 2008, SUNDAY - i had the alumni gathering in windmill, aeon bukit tinggi. had lots of laughter and nice food there.. my bunch of crazy seniors were there.. really really nice that i got to meet most of them again after so so so long... got shocked when i saw estina and esther changed. both got long hair now.. wow... after so so long i know them with short hair finally got long hair.. wow..


and i found out that most teachers remember me because of my omg evil "twin" younger sister.. she has quite a good/bad reputation in school among all the teachers.. lol... happy for her that she got 4a's for UPSR eventhough i dun see her holding any books.. lol...


me : hi pn flora! can remember me?? wow you can remember me ar? teacher.. you still can
pn flora : hello!! *close eyes* you are siew rite? you have sisters rite? sze yie and another one?
me : sze chie..
pn flora : oh yeah.. sze yie look exactly like you but sze chie dun look like you all.
me : yeah she looks like my mom. wow... not bad huh teacher still can remember me.. LOL
pn flora : LOL..


many teachers also had the same reaction when i said im sze lyn.. oohhh!! your sister is sze yie ar?! look like you la! lol..... (omg to me.....)

LOL/OMG!!
teachers who went : pn. flora, pn. peh, pn. giam, pn. rajamal, pn. irene, pn. chan.


seniors who went which i can remember their name. (so sorry to those i cant really remember) : shoba (soon to be english teacher.. LOL!!), subhatra, sharmala, lisa ann, sheela, jo anne, sian yee, mun wah, ya chin, estina, mai woon, ming choi, mun khea, esther, sze lin, sze huey, mei fang, juliana lim, wei yin, hui wan, siow yin, hawa, wei wei, doralisa, and many more.


my batch : calesta, rebecca chua, charrisa terrance, maizatul, shuhaida, thaqifah, and my other two malay frens which i cant really remember their names. sorry jgn marah...


my juniors : paulina, melissa, michelle, clarissa, bain, and some more i forgotten their names.. so so sorry...


so this are roughly the list of ppl which i can remember their names. there are a lot more who went but i jst cant remember their names..

really had a great day..



MGS ALUMNI GROUP PICTURE!


Jo Anne (JELLYFISH) and Me (Siew Pao)




Michelle, Clarissa, Me and Calesta

im waiting for more pictures to upload.. waiting for seniors and juniors who brought their camera that day.. i dun have a camera.. so sad rite?? haihh.. wat to do.. thanks to that idiot who stole my camera in jonker street, melaka when i had holiday with kepochis in melaka.. sobs... :(

1 comment:

aehknum said...

Glad that you guys came that day. Thanks! Will organise another one soon :)

-mk