Thursday, December 11, 2008

M@JOR UPD@+3!!!

it's been a long time since i last updated my blog.... was busy with shifting and studying... yes.. many ppl asking me why did i chose to shift during my finals... well the answer is :

1> i forgotten that my finals starts on the 10th dec, i thought it starts on the 15th dec....(dumb rite?? i know..)

2> my aunt said 7th is the best day to shift in the prayer's table (san thoi) to the new house... so when doing so, my dad ask me to shift in other things as well.. since my finals is "NEXT WEEK" i said ok..

3> the faster i move the faster i get to go holiday with my frens and dun have to rush cause next year first intake for higher diploma is 5th jan (damn freaking early) i finish my finals on the 18th, probably might go out with college frens from 21st -23rd, working in zanmai (maybe only if i have the time) then others left to spend time with esther, siew-lynn, and the rest of the kepochis. so do the calculation of days i have before class starts.
on the 7th i have to stay in the new house for at least a day.. all of us (including my aunts and cousins stayed overnight there) walao!! i tell you... i can play with my aunt uno stacko til 1 something in the morning from 9 something. got addicted to the game.. i keep on winning when playing with my cousin and aunt but lost to my aunt. guess she got more steady hands. i tried my best but haihh... failed... quite nice la sleeping in my room on the mattress. some more that night raining so is cooling.. heheh...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
yesterday damn unlucky!! not so lucky day.. first, while walking to college from carpark i almost trip on the road.. then nvm, ate breakfast with my junior, serene while waiting for ms e-jinn. then went for class. then after revision class studied in the library then took my results at 4 something then continued studying. then around 5 or 6 something decided to go back to continue studying. to my horror!!!! my HALF OF MY TYRES WERE IN THE WATER!! FLOODED!!! THEN when i walked to my car walao... flood til knee length. went to my car i saw my car enter water... shit!!! cant go back gotta push my car to the higher ground. then after hanging up my call with stephanie OMG!!! my phone dropped into the flooded water!! WTF!!! dah la i needed my phone at that moment!! OMG!! panic shit.. thank god stephanie, kang and his frens came down to accompany me.. thank you!! then when i dropped i know damn yeng!! i still can call josephine.. then she came down to check on me.. thank you so much jo... muaxxxxxx.... can get electricuted. but dun care la! still can sms ppl also.. yeng rite?? LOL.. then after that, i managed to drive my car!! PHEW! on my way home, saw so many accidents. horror.. then when reached back home i rushed like mad pack this and that to go over to my new house. when i went over to my new house. walao... my mom not there!!! house so dark and i got no keys!! AND I CANT CALL CAUSE NO PHONE!! good thing sis (paulina) was at home when i went to her house. shit.. i broke down in front of her when my mom told me not staying over in the new house and i wasted my time packing and driving to the new house. my time is precious since finals starts today! stress!!! thank you so much sis for being there for me... really needed you that time.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
today! FINALS!! using my sister's extra phone.. not really sure how to use it so when entered the exam hall i switched off my phone.. happily doing my paper cause first time i managed to write a lot suddenly A PHONE RANG!! i was like cursing in my heart who da hell didnt out the phone on silent!??! wtf man!! then when i saw the lecturer looking at me and others looking at me i looked down... wtf... i saw my phone moving(vibrating) then i was like SHIT!!! i thought i switched of my phone!?!?!??! *^@%#$^%$!!! then i was like wtf!! someone called!! then i hang up and switched off my phone again... WTF!!!! IT RANG AGAIN!!!!! CAN hear many ppl is like tsk tsk tsk there... omg... damn swt... until the lecturer asked me to switch off my phone which i already did!! so i got damn pissed with the damn phone!! i removed the damn battery and jst dump it on the floor.. wtf... sorry guys.. then that max!! walao scare me... said what if the phone still rings when take of the battery ad like one miss call?!?! WTF!!! I'LL STRAIGHT AWAY THROW THE PHONE OUT OF THE WINDOW MAKE SURE IT DIES!! then during second paper fnb... walao.... didnt bring my phone in with me cause scared ad.. so i removed the battery and put it in my bag.. while doing paper i suddenly cough and cough and cough nonstop.. OMG!! distracting others again... really damn unlucky!! dah la when i coughed i couldnt breathe and my knowledge jst gone like that.. wtf.. so yes!! i did stupid mistakes in my paper.. pissing off man!! haihhh..... nvm... dun bother ad... that's my story... unlucky days...

No comments: