Thursday, December 11, 2008

tagged post II & III

7 ANNOYING THINGS TO ME:

#1> i hate ppl rushing me to get ready when they are the one who got up late and called me up late.. and not forgetting keep on asking me to be faster faster when im done they are still asking me to wait a while need to take this and that and go toilet all... WTF... (talking about someone related to me.. especially my mom) damn pissing off!!

#2> i dun like ppl who are inconsiderate... for eg. smoking in the restaurant when i am busy enjoying my food yet have to inhale the damn smoke!! wtf...

#3> i hate it when i ad put signal light to cut into another lane and ppl dun wanna give way til make me nearly bang their car... marder!! they cut ppl can but dun let ppl cut them... so wtf!!

#4> i hate the fact that im putting on weight so damn easy yet cant put off weight jst like that.. it's annoying to me...

#5> i get annoyed very easily when i say something and ppl talk something different about it and put the blame on me... my grandma..

#6> i get annoyed with my siblings easily when they act deaf and dumb when i ask them to help me or do something...

#7> dun force me to do something when i already say NO... hate being force...

*>~*>~*>~*>~*>~*>~*>~*>~*>~*>~*>~*>~*>~*>~*>~*>~*>~*>*~>*~>*~>*~>*~>*

WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS :

#1 > A NEW PHONE... sony ericsson c908 or iPhone....





#2 > GYM MEMBERSHIP... for me to workout and lose weight...

#3 > AFTER LOSING WEIGHT WANT MORE CLOTHES AND JEANS AND SHOES AND DRESS.. yes... if i lose weight i want DRESS.. you didnt read wrong i didnt type wrong..

#4 > NEW BEDROOM SET!!!!! i dun want my mom's old bedroom set but i think i have no choice..

#5 > A DISPLAY CUPBOARD!! for me to put nice interesting stuff in it for me to see it everyday in my boring new room....

















#6 > Im into cute and nice designs MUG, CUPS AND GLASSWARE.. getting old interest change...

#7 > MORE ACCESSORIES AND SHOES!!!

#8 > MORE TIME TO HANG OUT WITH ALL MY FRENS...

#9 > CASH

#10 > iPOD, CAMERA, AND OTHER HI-TECH TECHNOLOGY...

(#11 >) COMPANION FOR LIFE.. bf or gf... this wan?? hard to come true.. haihhh.....

**UPDATE** >> i want white gold / silver accessories.... thanks to sis for mentioning about white gold... i jst realised i dun have one.... sobs... need a guy to get me.. rich?? get me one please and thank you.. LOL...

2 comments:

yeelin said...

3> i hate it when i ad put signal light to cut into another lane and ppl dun wanna give way til make me nearly bang their car... marder!! they cut ppl can but dun let ppl cut them... so wtf!!

yeelin says;LOL!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahahah..wtf??? i agree 200Z%percent.freggin malaysians.

selynasiew said...

hahahhahha!! shit ass malaysians... cant believe im one of them... we are malaysians... trully asian.. but other asian drivers are not like that... well most of them... haihhh...