Saturday, November 29, 2008

sad yesterday, happy today!

yesterday, 28th nov 2008 was not really a good day for me.... i jst realised how stupid i can be during upselling session.... mr tay boon and mr anshol was the examiner for upselling in my fnb extra class yesterday. i realised that i SUCK BIG TIME in upselling.. yes i do upsell in sushi zanmai like ALL THE TIME!! that's because i like japanese food and because i know the food quite well that's why i can upsell... the thing is.. my a la carte menu for exam is something which does not motivate me to study or research more about it... i know i had done research on my menu as most ppl saw my notes but then again... i really dun understand why cant i remember those information when i have already done my research on it... i jst cant remember anything i read. short term memory.... sign of aging i would say. man.... not only that... when it was my turn to upsell to those 2 examiners, (it was jst a practice) my heart was beating furiously, my palms were sweating rapidly and and the moment i opened my mouth my voice refuse to come out til mr tay boon got feddup... he even asked me to stand on the stage and talk to him.. OMG..... those questions he asked me were VERY VERY VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD... unlike the time when he asked SIM... i cant answer a single damn thing... i was too nervous... all i could do is bite my lips, roll my eyes, look around for help and keep quiet.... OMG... i seriously gotta do something to overcome my fear of BEING PANIC... the main reason why im PANIC during upselling is because i know my skills of speech and my knowledge of the food SUCKS... as mr tay boon said.. 10 seconds of silence is like 1 minute of silence.. OMG.... i embarrased myself in front of group 1 and 2.. they did help me but i couldnt understand what they muttered and could not accept what they said.. my mind was completely blank and blocked.. i really wish this matter would not happen during my finals or i'll jst fail for my upselling which will affect my practical exam. I GOTTA REMEMBER EVERYTHING I READ!!! WELL NOT REALLY EVERYTHING BUT JST THE IMPORTANT FACTS!! I need help............... the whole day i didnt wanna talk much my mind went completely blank and my heart jst felt weak after failing to upsell... i was down the whole day.. went out to lai kong restaurant for dinner with ms jasmine, sim, avril, and rosalyn for dinner. at least i somehow released my tension there.. had a lil laugh when sim was telling his story... funny wan in fact.. when im back home, i tried to sleep but then couldnt.. i was tossing and turning.. omg.. i dun even know what time i slept from 1am when i was on my bed.. everytime i close my eyes, i'll think of upselling.. OMG... -END OF YESTERDAY-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

today i went and pick up my baby... OMG!! damn happy to get back my car!!!! for 2 weeks i dun have my car i h ad to go through all the hassel to find transportation to go and come back from college.. wth... from driving my mom's car (my dad send her to work i'll send her back home from work) to calling my aunt to fetch me to train station to cycling (carrying my brother at the back) to train station which makes me damn tired after that!! fat ad.. no stamina.. OMG.... finally my baby is back... anyway...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*
today is a special day for someone... someone whom i got close with in college.. someone who is younger but wiser and smarter and prettier and thinner and slimmer than me in college.. someone whom i sit with in class most of the time.. someone whom i fetch her back (if i driving) most of the time.. someone whom i have chatting session in the car for longest time frame :2hrs til 3am.. someone whom i mentioned in the blog.. someone who is understanding and caring.. someone whom i've learned and shared quite a lot from and with her.. and that special someone whom i am mentioning about, Ms. HO CARMEN...
HAPPY LEGAL 18TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU... A YEAR WISER, A YEAR RICHER, A YEAR PRETTIER AND A YEAR GETTING CLOSER TO ADULT HOOD.. hahahhahah!!
may you have a blessful year with joy and happiness..
once again. happy birthday to you carmen..

No comments: