Saturday, November 15, 2008

continuous

i shall show you the pictures of my poor baby.... then only shall continue writing my blog..
THE FRONT SIDE AND BACK VIEW OF MY BABY
the front view of my baby badly damaged.. the water coming out from my car is the radiator water... my radiator cracked due to the impact..



the front side view of my car... i hate the lorry driver who bang me.. seriously...

the rear of my car... where the lorry bang me... causing me to bang the other cars in front.




rear of my car close up...






then today i went to italiannies, gardens to celebrate rosalyn's birthday.. omg.. we were so noisy there... had many inceidents happened.. you know la if there's ppl like us sure the restaurant go up-side-down.. who are the ppl?? JOSEPHINE, MAX, ANDREW, SIM, avril, nicole, suk yin, mei ling, and kevin... kevin and avril are the photographers of the day... gosh... we camwhore til damn kao lat... we took damn many pictures... jst go to facebook to see... too many ad.. i cant upload here if i do so my blog will explode.. we ate salad, deep-fried calamari, classic carbonara (omg!! it so heavenly....) then had pepperoni and classic pizza.. full... then later had chocolate cake from secret recipe... anyway, thank you so much rosalyn for inviting me and rosalyn mom for the lovely food!!!

i am happy that at last my insurance company found out that the idiot lorry driver did went and file a report... so meaning i can so claim from his company.. i thought he would be running away from his mistakes... didnt know he actually went and make a report.. glad he do so.. so i would like to thank him for his good deed but again.. im hoping that i get to collect my car ASAP and without paying a single sen! well i contact Kiv, the swift driver yesterday about the incident.. he sound like a nice guy.. called to inform him about the lorry driver.. he actually said thank you to me before hanging up the phone.. if it was others i think they would say oh.. cause he is not claiming from me.. it seems that he want to claim from the lorry driver as well.. cause it was really not my fault.. nice guy.. *hoping so*.. that's why i can have fun in italiannies after a while and take so many pictures... but then every pictures also i'll end up looking fat.. damn!! but i have favourite pictures of the day.....



Max "the sexy Jap" and me.. LOL..

curtain-ed Max, sexy Jo, fatty me..




Avril, Nicole and me.. i like this picture the best because we all look so humble and this is the only picture which i dun look so fat.. so im HAPPY!! lol....

overall, i can say that i had a good day... supposed to study but as usual.. always procrastinate... always study last minute then always burning candles at both ends wan.. end up becoming panda.... help help help!!!

No comments: