Monday, November 3, 2008

tagged post

thanks est *sacarsticly* for tagging me....
ANYWAY,

hmm.... 10 things about myself that most ppl dunno..

1 > i hate clubbing! not many ppl know that.
2 > i am a bad drinker (get drunk easily, turn red super fast)
3 > i am actually not a neat person.. i am a messy person. (yes est.. that's the truth)
4 > i think i have a guy in me.. (being confused about what gender i like)
5 > i hate tags actually.. only doing it for the sake of est
6 > i love my college friends as well as my high school friends. (i dun abandoned them)
7 > i am a very bad tempered person
8 > i always dream of going to the gym to work out til now i havent.. *pfft*
9 > i dare to dress up if im slimmer, thinner and prettier.. LOL
10> I HATE TO DRESS UP WHEN IM FAT.. LIKE NOW... CURRENT...


now.. i would like to tag EST, WHAY LYN AND AMELEEN AND NICOLE..


AND i would like to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROSALYN!! HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAYS TO COME... HEHEH..

No comments: