Friday, November 21, 2008

wat a day...

i know kepochi-s.. sze lyn... why you so long didnt blog ad!?!? simple.. the reason is M-A-L-A-S!!

i shall start off by telling you my embarrasing moment... OMG.... this happened on last tuesday.... it was raining and the floor was very wet... i was with jo, nic and ros... then we wanted to check out the cake house beside a mamak.. nic didnt know that the shop existed.. LOL.. so we went and check it out.. on the way there, we saw janice in the mamak.. so went in and said hi to her... i walked in cause i saw shanny and janice.. BIG MISTAKE!! BAD CHOICE!! as you know water + oil on floor = super slippery floor rite?? ok didnt thought of that.. so i walked in calmly.. and the next moment you know, i was "dancing" in the mamak... WTF MAN!!! i nearly slipped and fell on my back + butt... i managed to pull myself up but then i was still unstable... so almost slipped and fall on my head again... walao.... i tell you... i tried standing up straight and makin myself stable for 3 times!!! shit!! and all this happened beside my lecturers' table!!! walao!!! mr daniel yong, mr. suhaimi and chef tan!!! i so no face man!! when i heard that daniel laughed at me from shanny.... shit... until today i dun dare to face him.... E-M-B-A-R-R-A-S-S-I-N-G...

then had my restaurant practical class on last wednesday.. walao.... first i had to cycle to the train station.. my brother was standing behind.. damn tiring man!! shows how long i didnt cycle and how PANCIT i am.. walao.... then i had duck carving and pineapple flambe on the same day.... already expected to end class late ad.. but i dindt know it ended damn damn late man!!! MY CLASS ENDED AT 1AM!! walao!! damn late!! tiring!! tell me... do you all have class til that late?!?!? carmen some more asked me whether want to go oldtown or not since it's the last class.. i was some how relunctant to go cause i have no car and my dad/mom is picking me up.. so i dun want to get nagging and all.. so i told them that my class will only end at 1... and i will have some discussion so only come and pick me up at 1.30... walao... it really ended at 1AM... so the plan gagaled.. then my dad and i went for supper.. one of the best supper ever!! went and have BAH KUT TEH.... (PLS DUN KILL ME ESTHER...) shit man.. i didnt know that there was a 24hr bah kut teh.. ok.. to all the klang ppl.. it is at the klang bus station there.. the shops there.. know know?? go try out.. not bad you know their bah kut teh... yUMMy...

then today went to i walked to whay lyn's shop from giant... supposed to wait for ameleen come and pick me up wan but i was too hungry and too bored in giant so i decided to walk to whay lyn's shop.. it's not that far though... i only take 10 minutes to reach there... i could have taken shorter time to walk to whay lyn's shop but due to the fact i was walking with flip flops under the rain (drizzling only) my flip flops is slowly getting wet and the water is splat on my legs.. YUCK... so took time to clean that up also... went to whay lyn's shop to celebrate ameleen's birthday.. went and cut cake... hehhe.. before that i had fried glass noodle and jasmine tea.. yummm... nice.. only ameleen, whay lyn, wan sin and me were there to celebrate ameleen's birthday.. sorry ar... no pictures for now.. if want see pictures go ameleen or whay lyn's blog.. hope they posted pictures...

P/S : whay lyn.. i told you ad.. once i didnt blog for long, my next post will be long.. hahahha!! happy reading peeps!! muaxxxxx.... XOXO

P3@CE...

No comments: