Thursday, November 6, 2008

yesterday and today..

firstly i would like to appologize if my blog is braggy and boring.. im cheong hei and got no camera to add pictures... so must use other ppl's camera to do so.. heheh.. pai seh...
anyway, these are the pictures of whay lyn and me in her shop, AI Kopitiam and Cafe, Bukit Tinggi yesterday... her shop serves local cuisine with reasonable price. the environment of the shop is peaceful and quiet but not too quiet. a good place to chit chat with frens there.. go there and try to know what im saying. dun mind about the model.. she's damn ugly i would say.. not you whay lyn but me..

Whay Lyn's shop.. Ai Restaurant and Cafe

French Fries served : Rm 4.50 *good portion resonable price NICE*
Jasmine Tea Ice : Rm 1.30 *nice and reasonable price*
The TAU KEI SOH and me... hehehe


Camwhoring session with my ah jie, Whay Lyn


there are sad times in life cant be happy always...



I had restaurant practical class today.. e jinn, her mom, her fren and xinn ee came and dine in today.. im very surprised tht xinn ee came.. didnt see her for such a long! time.. the food served was salade d'orange, roast chicken and mango flambe.. i would say my service today was pretty quick, rather unusual.. cause i have chicken and mango carving to do. so was pretty happy about it.. after class, i would have old town kopitiam session with some of my frens and i would also have extra session with carmen later.. i only reached home at 3.10am today.. chat with carmen for 1 hr plus in the car.. we really have a lot to talk about.. lucky that my mom didnt call me to ask me to go home early if not i would miss such session.. lol.. it was FUN! anyway, that's my boring and fun life today.. *bleep*



2 comments:

CsYiN said...

Selyna, awak nampak comel...heheheee!

selynasiew said...

wtf... i look fat got la.... nampak comel konon.....